An increasing number of organisations are realising that they could benefit from having access to professional expertise that they can rely on to provide regular system management and coordination services – rather like having a high level System (HSEQ) Manager that works for the organisation on a part-time basis.
Relatively few small to medium sized organisations can afford to have a full time high calibre System (HSEQ) Manager. Generally organisations “tag on” the role of System (HSEQ) Manager to the role of an existing staff member, however this invariably results in:-
- Incurring additional expenses to get the staff member trained.
- Inadequate time available for the staff member to effectively fulfil both roles.
- The role of System (HSEQ) Manager not being effectively undertaken because the person filling the role either does not have the necessary skills and expertise or is simply not fully committed.
- Breakdowns in the system when the staff member responsible leaves the organisation.
PGMSS can take on the role of System Manager for you on a part-time basis. This will provide you with the following benefits:-
- Access to high calibre management system expertise
- Continuity of system management
- Improved profitability through effective system management.
- Reduced system management costs
- Long term stability
- Peace of mind
We are providing this service for an increasing number of organisations, many of whom only require between one to two days assistance of our time per month to maintain their management systems at the highest levels. By partnering with PGMSS we will complement your internal resources or be the “part-time” support you are looking for. Whether project or retainer we will tailor a Partner Services arrangement to suit your needs.
Get In Touch Today
You’ve got questions and we have answers.
Send us a message and we’ll contact you as soon as possible!